In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), as well as the provisions of national legislation on this matter, we inform you of the following: the personal data provided will be the responsibility of the entity Señorita Lemoniez S.L.. Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Own provision of the distribution or marketing of our products, tax and accounting management in order to comply with legal obligations
- Performing actions and commercial and marketing communications to inform and retain customers
All this under the legitimacy granted by consent and signature of the person, execution of a contract, legitimate interest. No data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligations. However, certain external processors may be able to access your data for the necessary provision of the service. With regard to your rights, you can request to the National Control Authority and at any time access, rectify and delete your data, limit them or even oppose their processing, request their portability to other controllers, sending us a communication addressed to Calle Fernando VI, 11, 4 I, CP 28004 Madrid, or by sending us an email to email@example.com. Finally, you can consult additional and detailed information about our Data Protection policy, by means of communication addressed to our postal address.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Data manager: Señorita Lemoniez S.L.
Document number: B87169728
Address: Calle Fernando VI, 11, 4 I, CP 28004 Madrid
Phone: +34 91 805 3901
2. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You have the right to know if we are processing your data. In this sense, you have the right to request:
- Access: you have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation of whether or not the data concerning you are being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the processing that is being carried out.
- Rectification: you have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you or to have those that are incomplete are completed.
- Deletion: you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data; in any case the abolition shall be subject to the limits laid down in the regulatory standard.
- Limitation of its processing: you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of their personal data.
- Opposition to the processing: In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. The entity will cease to treat them, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to portability of your data: you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, those that you have provided to the person responsible for the processing, in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, as well as to transmit it to any other person who may be responsible for the processing.
You can exercise these rights by contacting the responsible person. To do this, you can use the contact details provided at the beginning of this document. If you would like additional information regarding the exercise of your rights, you can also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD). We also inform you that, and if you deem appropriate, you have the right to withdraw at any time the consent granted for any specific purpose, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In the event that you understand that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (C/ Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid or www.agpd.es).).
3. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- Distribution or marketing of our products, fiscal and accounting management in order to comply with legal obligations.
- Carrying out commercial and marketing actions and communications to inform and retain
- Manage and respond to requests for information, customer service or budget, as well as maintain contact with professional or business purposes with natural persons, including those representing legal entities, with which the entity remainsrelated
4. How long will we process your data?
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from that purpose and the processing of the data. Once that time has passed they will be deleted.
5. On what legal basis do we process your data?
We process your data with the consent you have given us, because they are necessary to execute a contract or because we have a legitimate interest in its use
6. To which people will your data be communicated?
Tax administration, organizations or persons directly related to the responsible.